All HCC Applicants must submit:
1. Official copies of high school transcripts or GED scores and AP scores (if you have credits). Current seniors should wait to send transcripts until officially graduated in June.
2. Official copies of transcripts from any universities, or trade/technical schools attended.
Home Education Program Participants must submit:
- Out of State: Your parents must provide a signed affidavit affirming your completion and your official transcript.
- In State: Your parents must provide a signed affidavit affirming your completion and provide a letter from their school district confirming approval of their program.
- Umbrella School: Official transcript that shows graduation date.
International Applicants must submit:
If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States a NACES-approved agency must evaluate your transcripts, graduation certificates, and/or exam results to prove equivalency with a U.S. high school diploma (general or document-by-document evaluation and translation if transcripts are not in English) unless you attended and graduated from a secondary school in these countries.
Note for all HCC Applicants: If you fail to provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores and your university transcripts, you will be classified as a non-degree-seeking student until your transcripts are received. Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for financial aid or veterans benefits.