All HCC Applicants must submit:

1. Official copies of high school transcripts or GED scores and AP scores (if you have credits).  

2. Official copies of transcripts from any universities, or trade/technical schools attended.

Note: If you fail to provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores and your university transcripts, you will be classified as a non-degree-seeking student until your transcripts are received. Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for financial aid or veterans benefits. 

Section Header

Options to Submit Transcripts


Please Note: Opened, photocopied, scanned, faxed or transcripts emailed directly from the student are considered unofficial and will not be accepted. 

Column 1


Transcripts can be submitted electronically. Electronic transcripts must be received directly from the institution or an electronic transcript exchange service to be considered official. If your institution requires an email address to send transcripts, you may use transcripts@hccfl.edu.              *Preferred Method

Column 2

Hand Deliver

Official sealed transcripts to any HCC campus Admissions and Registration office in the Student Services Building. 

Column 3


You may request that your transcripts be mailed to: 

Hillsborough Community College
Attn: Transcripts
1602 N. 15th Street
Tampa, FL 33605

Additional Information

Home Education Program Participant

  • Out of State: Your parents must provide a signed affidavit affirming your completion and your official transcript.  
  • In State: Your parents must provide a signed affidavit affirming your completion and provide a letter from their school district confirming approval of their program.
  • Umbrella School: Official transcript that shows graduation date. 

International Student

If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States, your transcripts, graduation certificates and/or exam results must be evaluated by a NACES-approved agency to prove equivalency with a U.S. high school diploma (general or document-by-document evaluation and translation, if transcripts are not in English) unless you attended and graduated from a secondary school in these countries.