The Fall 2020 semester begins on August 17 but HCC offers flexible start classes that begin throughout the semester. Choose from a variety of start dates and course lengths. For the Fall 2020 semester, students can choose from flexible start classes that begin on the following dates:
- September 15: 12-week classes
- September 22: 10-week classes and 2nd 5-week classes
- October 13: 2nd eight-week classes
- October 28: 3rd 5-week classes
- December 9: Winter Intersession
Follow the steps below to find a flexible start class:
- Visit the online class search.
- Specify the 'Starting On/After Date' to be today, or the day you would like to start a class.
Once you have found a flexible start class, be sure to register on WebAdvisor via the MyHCC Portal. If you are registering in HawkGPS after the first day of the term, you can automatically update your suggested sections to flexible start classes by selecting the 'Optimize' button.
See the full Academic Calendar for a complete list of semester dates.