Attention to all Phi Theta Kappa Members who are graduating. You have earned the right to wear PTK graduation regalia during the ceremony. The Honors stole, a gold tassel, and double honor cord is distinctions reserved especially for you. Officers may also choose to wear an officer’s medallion or pin. You are also entitled to have your degree embossed with the golden Athenian seal.
You must contact your chapter advisor to let him/her know you are graduating and provide the following information:
- Your HCC student ID#
- The semester and year that you were inducted (became a member)
- Your name at the time you were inducted (and any changes in their name if applicable)
- The year and semester you transferred your membership (if applicable)
PTK Campus Advisors:
- Brandon: Dr. Desmond Sawyerr 813.253.7890
- Dale Mabry: Tom Klee 813.253.7259
- Plant City: Diane Kelly 813.757.2189
- South Shore: Shawn McKinney 813.253.7300 ext. 5793
- Ybor City: Myria Evans 813.253.7653
For more information regarding ordering graduation regalia, you may visit http://www.ptk.org/ and shop the Recognitions Store online or contact your advisor who may be doing a group order that could save you money.