Need to Apply?
New to HCC? If you're unsure where to begin, please see our Steps to Enroll and apply online today! After you are admitted, you will get a detailed overview of the registration process in Orientation.
Registering for Classes
To get started, log in to the MyHCC Portal with your full HawkMail email address and password. HawkMail login information is included in the Welcome Email received once you have been admitted to HCC. For assistance with your login, please visit the NetID Management site.
Steps to Register:
- Once logged in to the MyHCC Portal, select WebAdvisor and then select 'Login' at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Students' Menu, then select 'Registration and Degree Planning.'
- Depending on your academic program, you will either be sent to the WebAdvisor registration menu or to HawkGPS, HCC's new degree planning and registration system.
- If you are directed to HawkGPS, you can register for classes right from the Weekly Schedule view. For assistance, you can view video tutorials in the 'Help' menu or check out FAQs on our HawkGPS webpage.
- If you remain in WebAdvisor, select 'Search and register for sections.'
Please Note: You must confirm your physical address each term prior to registration. To confirm your address login to WebAdvisor via the MyHCC Portal and select 'Profile and Address Updates.'
Check out our online course search to browse class availability and plan your schedule without logging in!