F-1 Financial Assistance

International students are ineligible for federal, state and need-based financial aid. Therefore, they must primarily rely on their own savings, family funds and/or grants and loans to pay for their education in the United States. With educational costs on the rise, funding your studies for the duration of your degree program can be challenging, in particular, if your financial situation changes unexpectedly. However, there are financial assistance and scholarship resources available through HCC and other sources that may help cover your costs.