HCC will watch the path of current storms and their potential impact to Tampa Bay.
As a reminder, it is important that the college has your most current contact information to ensure that you receive the Hawk Alert notifications. You may review and update your information on My HCC. https://selfservice.hccfl.edu/Student/UserProfile.
HCC monitors severe weather and will be in communication should there be an alteration to normal operations. Messaging will be distributed through email, Hawk Alert, Facebook and Twitter and posted on this page. We encourage the college community to take proper precautions in the coming days to ensure their safety and that of their families. We have posted helpful resources at:
- The National Hurricane Center
- Hillsborough County Hurricane Evacuation Zone Lookup Tool
- Pinellas County Hurricane Evacuation Zone Lookup Tool
- Pasco County Emergency Management
- Polk County Emergency Management
- Manatee County Emergency Management
Hawk Alert is HCC's official text messaging service. All students, faculty and staff are automatically registered to be notified of college alerts, emergencies and closings. Voice messages will be used in extreme emergencies as determined by HCC. No sign-up is required.