Last updated on Wednesday, November 12 at 10:22 a.m.
- Hillsborough Community College will be closed on Thursday November 12th due to Tropical Storm Eta.
- Hillsborough Community College will be reopen Friday, November 13, 2020.
HCC is closely monitoring the track of Tropical Storm Eta and will be in communication should there be an alteration to normal operations. Messaging will be distributed through email, Hawk Alert, Facebook and Twitter and posted on this page. We encourage the college community to take proper precautions in the coming days to ensure their safety and that of their families. We have posted helpful resources at:
- The National Hurricane Center
- Hillsborough County Hurricane Evacuation Zone Lookup Tool
- Pinellas County Hurricane Evacuation Zone Lookup Tool
- Pasco County Emergency Management
- Polk County Emergency Management
- Manatee County Emergency Management
Hawk Alert is HCC's official text messaging service. All students, faculty and staff are automatically registered to be notified of college alerts, emergencies and closings. Voice messages will be used in extreme emergencies as determined by HCC. No sign-up is required.