Face Covering Protocols
Based on the latest scientific data including the community risk level and recommendations from the CDC, masks are no longer required, however you may choose to mask at any time while inside college facilities.
For details regarding cloth face coverings visit the CDC website.
HCC employs Sodexo to thoroughly clean our campuses and facilities a minimum of once daily. Cleaning frequency will be higher in the following areas:
- Student Services buildings
- Childcare centers
- High-touch surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, and light switches
- Areas deemed priorities by campus/facility leadership
Sodexo uses the following disinfecting and sanitizing products:
- ECOLAB A-456 II disinfectant cleaner
- ECOLAB peroxide multi surface cleaner and disinfectant
- Clorox bleach germicidal wipes
- Fogmaster Jr. Foggers for high-traffic areas at all campuses and administrative locations (classrooms, childcare centers, auditoriums, reception areas, offices, etc.)
Please note: Sodexo employees will not enter locked offices/spaces.