BAT Registration and Scheduling
FDLE (BAT) candidates can register and schedule by:
- Visiting the candidate website http://www.pearsonvue.com/fdle
- Calling the FDLE (BAT) registration number at the call center.
Candidates can phone the call center at 1-877-242-1697 (toll free) Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Note: Registration and scheduling are not available through Hillsborough Community College
- Go to www.pearsonvue.com/fdle
- Click on Basic Abilities Test (BAT)
- To schedule, reschedule or cancel an exam Click on sign In or Create Account
- Click on CJBATCO for Corrections or CJBATLEO for Law Enforcement Officer
- Schedule Exam
- Additional Questions from FDLE
- Proceed to Scheduling
- Pick a Test Center Location
- Choose Appointment
- Proceed to Checkout
- All payments for exam fees are handled through Pearsonvue
- If an accommodation is needed please contact Pearsonvue at 1-877-242-1697
- Pearsonvue sends authorized candidates an authorization letter. This letter indicates the time period during which and exam appointment can be scheduled and tells the candidate how to schedule an appointment. The authorization letter indicates whether accommodations are approved.
All FDLE (BAT) exams must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
Testing begins promptly at the scheduled time
If you are more than 15 minutes late you will not be allowed to enter the testing lab and will be required to re-register and pay again for the test.
NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS
Rescheduling and Canceling
FDLE (BAT) candidates must reschedule and cancel exam appointments at least 24 hours before the appointment through the candidate website or the call center. Appointments must be rescheduled within the authorized exam delivery period. All registrations with accommodations must be rescheduled or canceled through the call center.
Two Forms of ID are Required
Examples of Primary ID
- Primary ID must be government issued and include the candidate’s name, recent recognizable photo, and signature.
- International travel passport
- Driver’s License
- Military ID (includes spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national/state/province ID card)
- Alien registration card (Green Card/ Permanent Resident/Visa)
Examples of Secondary ID
Any ID containing at least a name and signature or name and recent, recognizable photo that follows the ID requirements stated previously. For Example, bank/debit cards and credit cards are acceptable if the following conditions are true:
- The card meets the ID requirements at the beginning of this table.
- The card contains a name and signature or a name and recent, recognizable photo.
2019 HCC Ybor City BAT Testing Dates
|Friday||August 30||9:00 am|
|Tuesday||September 3||1:00 pm|
|Thursday||September 5||9:00 am|
|Monday||September 9||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||September 11||9:00 am|
|Tuesday||September 17||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||September 21||9:00 am|
|Wednesday||September 25||1:00 pm|
|Friday||September 27||9:00 am|
|Tuesday||October 1||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||October 3||9:00 am|
|Wednesday||October 9||1:00 pm|
|Saturday||October 12||9:00 am|
|Monday||October 14||1:00 pm|
|Wednesday||October 16||9:00 am|
|Tuesday||October 22||1:00 pm|
|Thursday||October 24||9:00 am|
|Monday||October 28||1:00 pm|
|Wednesday||October 30||5:00 pm|
|Monday||November 4||9:00 am|
|Wednesday||November 6||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||November 12||1:00 pm|
|Saturday||November 16||9:00 am|