Hillsborough Community College Bookstores are located on each campus, and sell all required textbooks and course materials as well as school supplies, backpacks and much more.
- There is still time to enroll for Fall 2020 classes. Register for classes now.
- The HCC Bookstores have reopened on a limited basis to assist students that want to come on campus and purchasing their textbooks for the Fall 2020 semester.
- The HCC Bookstores also has an e-commerce website (see link below) for students to place orders and have their textbooks shipped directly to them. Students are able to order online for the Fall 2020 semester. Please note that UPS usually takes three or four days to delivery your order. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
- Students using PELL (financial aid) can begin charging their textbooks (in store or online) beginning Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 28.
- Students that have a third party sponsor (State Voc., Vet. Voc, WIA, etc.) paying for their textbooks can start charging their textbooks (in store or online). Please note that the third party sponsor must contact HCC and make arrangements for a charge account to be set up prior to charging.