HCC Test Centers are located on all campuses and administer a wide range of tests. Our hours are Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., and Wednesday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To sign up for a remote exam, please contact your campus Advising Office for a referral and testing instructions. Please email from your Hawkmail account and include your HCC student ID number.
At this time, the HCC Test Centers are offering the following tests remotely:
- Accuplacer College Level Math
- Accuplacer LOEP
- Chemistry Proficiency Exam
- Physics Proficiency Exam
- Computer Proficiency Exam
Test Center Locations and Information
HCC is now fully open, with staff available to serve students on all of our campuses. Everyone is expected to wear a mask while inside college facilities. We will continue to offer virtual support services for those needing flexibility. Please contact your campus office (below) for assistance.
The following information/materials are needed on the day of testing:
- Current photo ID
- Placement Test Referral form from Advising (not older than 30 days)
- Proof of payment from the Bursar’s office (receipt) when paying fees. If paying online, please email a screenshot of your receipt to your campus testing center. Fees are charged for retakes of PERT and Accuplacer CLM, LOEP. There is also a proctor fee for CLEP, CPE, and Proctored Exams for other institutions.