HCC Test Centers are located on all campuses and administer a wide range of tests. Our hours are Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., and Wednesday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To sign up for a remote exam, please contact your campus Advising Office for a referral and testing instructions. Please email from your Hawkmail account and include your HCC student ID number.
At this time, the HCC Test Centers are offering the following tests remotely:
- Accuplacer College Level Math
- Accuplacer LOEP
- Chemistry Proficiency Exam
- Physics Proficiency Exam
- Computer Proficiency Exam
Test Center Locations and Information
HCC is now fully open, with staff available to serve students on all of our campuses. Masks are optional at all HCC facilities. We will continue to offer virtual support services for those needing flexibility. Please contact your campus office (below) for assistance.
The following information/materials are needed on the day of testing:
- Current photo ID
- Placement Test Referral form from Advising (not older than 30 days)
- Proof of payment from the Bursar’s office (receipt) when paying fees. If paying online, please email a screenshot of your receipt to your campus testing center. Fees are charged for retakes of PERT and Accuplacer CLM, LOEP. There is also a proctor fee for CLEP, CPE, and Proctored Exams for other institutions.