The HCC Associate in Arts degree in Dance is for students who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree in dance or further their dance training at the university level or pursue a dance career. Dance courses are rigorous and demanding, but offer students opportunities for artistic explorations, creative thinking and individual growth. The associate in arts emphasis in dance provides a comprehensive sequence of technique, choreography, repertory and analysis courses. Careers include performing, teaching, writing and directing.
Dance AA Pathway
AA.DAN (63 Credit Hours) | Part of the Performing Arts Subject
Check us out!
Excellent Reasons to Consider HCC's Dance Pathway
HCC Dance provides a strong foundation in dance technique, creativity and performance in a community dedicated to the development of dancers. Our dance faculty is committed to integrating artistry and scholarship in dance while meeting the needs of the individual student in a non-competitive environment.
- Offers an associate in arts degree with an emphasis in dance.
- Affordable tuition and a convenient Ybor City location.
- Superior dance faculty and state-of-the-art dance studio.
- Small classes offered during the day and evening.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Daily dance technique classes.
- Many performance opportunities.
- Master classes and guest artist residencies each semester.