The Private Investigator "CC" (Intern) License class is offered in accordance with Chapter 493, Florida Statutes. Florida Statutes governing the PI Intern license will be fully discussed during the first session. All study material, handouts, and associated instructional material will be provided. The successful completion of two (2) written examinations is necessary for certification.
NOTE: This class is no longer "A" (24 hours) and OCP "B" (16 hours). They are combined and the entire 40 hours must be taken as scheduled.
Information/requirements for the Private Investigator Intern "CC" class scheduled for November 13-15 & 21-22, 2020:
Note: As of 9/9/20 this class is full. Please email Ben Whiteside to be placed on a waiting list.
- The class will be held the first weekend (Nov. 13-15) Friday – Sunday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and the second weekend (Nov. 21-22) Saturday – Sunday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Ybor City Campus Training Center (YCTC) which is located at 5610 East Columbus Drive, Tampa FL 33619.
- Students must bring a valid government issued photo identification card for admission.
- Students will be required to wear a face mask, maintain proper social distancing, consent to having their temperature checked (it must be LESS than 100 degrees) and answer a COVID questionnaire. Anyone displaying COVID symptoms will be given the option to reschedule for a future class.
The class is limited to twenty (20) students.
Fall 2020 Course Dates: (students must attend all five dates)
- Friday, November 13 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday, November 14 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday, November 15 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday, November 21 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday, November 22 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuition and Residency Information:
In-State Resident Tuition: $162.00
Out of State Resident Tuition: $475.48
To enroll as In-State, the student must be a resident of the State of Florida for 12 months prior to August 17, 2020. Please review our Residency Requirements