IMPORTANT: This course is only available to individuals with firearm experience. This is not a "learn to shoot" class.
Students must possess a current Class D, C, CC, M, MB or MA License to qualify for a Security G license with the State of Florida.
The November 7-9, 2020 class is now full. Students who would like to be placed on a waiting list should email Ben Whiteside at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following information/requirements of the Security G Class scheduled for November 7-9, 2020:
- The class will be held Saturday - Monday in the following format:
- Saturday and Sunday will be held in the classroom located at the Ybor City Campus Training Center (YCTC) which is located at 5610 East Columbus Drive, Tampa FL 33619.
- On Monday, students will report directly to the firing range located at 14063 County Road 39 South, Lithia FL 33547.
- Students must bring a valid government-issued photo identification card for admission to the first day of class.
- Students are required to wear a face mask, maintain proper social distancing, consent to having their temperature checked (it must be LESS than 100 degrees) and answer a COVID questionnaire. Anyone displaying COVID symptoms will be given the option to reschedule for a future class.
This class is limited to twenty (20) students.