In response to COVID-19, all courses are postponed until further notice. We will update this webpage as information becomes available.
This course is required for those who intend to become a Florida Licensed Unarmed Security Officer. Students are required by Chapter 493, Florida Statute, to successfully complete a 42 HOUR classroom course before they can apply for a Class D Unarmed Security Officer License.
- Students are required by the State of Florida to be 18 years of age to apply for a license,
- Students must be a US Citizen or Legal Resident Alien
- Students must pass a criminal background check.
- Students must achieve a passing score on two written tests.
It is MANDATORY that you MUST ATTEND every day of the class.
- Registration takes place in the classroom on the first day of class.
- Please bring a check or money order for $118.00 made payable to "HCC."
- Please bring your driver's license or state-issued ID.
Parking Information: TBA
Course Dates: TBA