Be sure to complete the Registration Workshop at the end of the Welcome Orientation for a step-by-step guide on how to register for classes online. You can also attend an In-Person Registration Workshop offered at any HCC campus.
To attend the Registration Workshop Online:
- View the modules listed under Registration Workshop at the end of Welcome Orientation.
To attend an In-Person Registration Workshop:
Please Note: If you need to change the date of your In-Person Workshop, you may reschedule online.
Here's what you will learn:
Preparing to Register
Advising Guides and Programs of Study
- Recommended Courses
- Course Delivery Options
- Academic Support Services
- GPA Requirements
- Academic Restrictions
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Deadlines
- Excess Hours and Completion Ratios
- Transfer Requirements
- Grade Forgiveness
- Petitions and Multiple Attempts at Classes
Registering for classes and other HCC Resources
- MyHCC Portal
- WebAdvisor (Registration and Payment)
- Hawkmail 365