TRIO Student Support Services provides college support to eligible students. Upon acceptance into TRIO, students may participate in a variety of activities and earn participation credits for their involvement.
Throughout the semester you will have the opportunity to participate in a series of workshops that provide information to help you to become a successful student.
- Study Skills Workshops I & II
- Technology Workshops I & II
- Career and Cultural Diversity Workshops I & II
- Transfer Workshops I & II
- Financial Aid and Financial Literacy Workshops I & II
As part of the 2+2 Transfer component, TRIO offers trips to different universities each semester, bringing helpful information to students who seek admission to four-year colleges or universities. Transportation and/or hotel accommodations are provided as part of the program.