Dual Enrollment Petition

The petition portal for Summer and Fall 2024 classes will be open from February 5 through April 19, 2024.  Please have your paperwork ready so that once you receive your petition decision you can submit your paperwork by the following paperwork deadlines:

  • Summer paperwork deadline: Friday, April 5, 2024
  • Fall paperwork deadline: Friday, May 17, 2024.

Petition Criteria:

1. Dual Enrollment students who do not earn a passing grade of C or above or receive a W or WN in their courses may petition to retake one course (if the course has a co-requisite lab, it can be included)

2. Dual Enrollment students who drop below the HCC required GPA of 2.0 may petition to be reinstated into the Dual Enrollment Program.

In order to submit a petition, students must still have an unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 (or an unweighted GPA of 3.5 for Early Admissions).

Submit a Petition