Student in printmaking class

Steps to Enroll for F-1 International Students

Follow these easy steps to become an F-1 visa student at HCC! 

The following information is intended for international students planning to study at HCC on an F-1 student visa. 

Permanent residents and international students in other visa categories should contact the Office of Admissions, Registration and Records at the campus they plan to attend for assistance in enrolling at HCC.